What is TCP/IP-32 for Windows for Workgroups?
An add-on for Microsoft Windows for Workgroups that provides a 32-bit implementation of the TCP/IP protocol. This add-on includes features such as the following:
- An industry-standard implementation of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Windows Sockets and NetBIOS programming interfaces
- The TCP/IP client utilities File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Telnet
- The TCP/IP diagnostic utilities arp, ipconfig, nbtstat, netstat, ping, route, and tracert
- Support for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS)
- Support for the User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), and Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
You can create installation disks for this software by using the Network Client Administrator tool in Microsoft Windows NT.